One day In this City Dreams,we'll find our dream where both our dreams and reality collide ♥
"Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting." (Peter Pan)


Page / Instagram / twitter
← old new →
I used to be a material girl
Friday, October 3

That's what I used to be. Material girl. Every morning when I wake up I would have a date with my scale whether height or weight. The higher the number, the higher my self esteem since I am skinny myself. I would sing out loud without even care of what peeps will say about me. 
In the evening, I would date my phone. Talking and texting to my love partner. Taking care of his feelings and our relationship has made me overstressed but I was in love. How would I realise back then?  Make ups and high-heels, will be the first thing to think about before going out. At night, I made dinner but with big kind of meal and I keep telling myself to grow grow and grow each night after dinner.
Then, my life shifted drastically as I saturated my days with my passions, dancing to kpop and practicing my piano almost every second of the day without wasting it. They grabbed me by the hand, yanked me out of the pool and threw me inside, returning me home, to myself.
I no longer care about my height like honestly, because I know I am special that way. But still, I care about my weight as boys don't like skinny girls that much. During my high-schooler, I never care about my studies and classes but now I became the most sensitive girl about her studies and grades. I even pushed my love story aside to face the life towards my aim that I wanted to achieve in my life. Musician. That it is what I want. No more make up, no more special boyfriend, no more scale of height. 


-Love from heart,
         Me


layout by ellie. image from weheartit.
Tiny Hand With Heart