One day In this City Dreams,we'll find our dream where both our dreams and reality collide ♥
"Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting." (Peter Pan)


Page / Instagram / twitter
← old new →
Sound Cloud and Softwares
Thursday, October 9


Hi readers and bloggers so today I just want to talk about my soundcloud account which I have updated recently and I hope all of the recordings there are good. Actually I just wanted to try to be a singer and I know I don't sing that well as I am not a vocalist (I'm a pianist. note that) However, I also wanted to talk about what I have been doing these few days. So I have been scrolling and searching for a good software for recording and I found out Audacity is amazing. They are friendly, as well as FLStudio and you guys should TRY that for musicians who are a beginner like me. 
Yea the recording that I have recently recorded was a success, however, it doesn't sound professional enough since it is my first time using it.  I am sure there's going to be a lot of bad comments about it especially on my Vocal and 2nd vocal. Oh before I forgot, I would also like to share my url or link to my SC for short so you might wanna check them out.  Last few days, I heard a song from the neighbourhood it is called sweater weather. I honestly liked them so I thought it should be cool if I just go and make a cover me singing. well that should be good enough and I really wanna try to be a good singer. soon? 
CLICK HERE FOR TRACKS




with love,
adlinatasya


layout by ellie. image from weheartit.
Tiny Hand With Heart